Honey’s Natural Feeding Handbook
by Jonathon Self
How to transform your dog’s health with a simple change of diet
160 pages of advice, tips and recipes!
This plain-English, comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide contains everything you need to know about natural feeding, including:
– Why naturally fed dogs lead longer, happier and healthier lives
– How to switch your dog to a natural diet in three easy steps
– How canine digestion works
– Why tinned and dried food is ‘junk food’ for dogs
– Lots of tips, recipes and advice
– Special diets for poorly dogs
– How to give your puppies the best start in life
– Details of popular BARF (Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) diets
Jonathan Self is a journalist who writes about farming and the environment. He is a trustee of the World Land Trust and one of the founders of Honey’s Real Dog Food.